Friday 9 October 2009

Football Betting Tipsters Final Review

Right so my month with the Football betting tipsters has finished. The last bet was on Arsenal the last weekend when they absolutely slaughtered Blackburn. 38 more points profit there taking the total to... 963 Which is a loss of 37pts which for me during this review means £37, however I can see how this picking service COULD profit in the long run, although it may not. With this in mind and the fact that I have only been at it for a month I will have to say I cannot make a conclusive yes/no approved/failed verdict on this system. Instead, because I know a lot of you still have memberships with them specifically those of you who were helping with the review of this product I am going to throw the verdict of this site open to the general public. For those of you not yet with them but want to take part then please get yourself a membership here and comment away!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment