Tuesday 3 November 2009

Martin's Better Betting - The Lay Site Making The Bank!

As you probably know Lowlay.com apparently has some form of malware problem on their site so I have advised all of my viewers to steer clear of them until the problem is resolved. Fortunately for you though I have a back-up that is actually posting better results than Lowlay has been recently. Martin's Better Betting publishes one lay every day before noon and does not recommend laying any horse above 3.5 on betfair. I have been paper trading with them for past few months and would have made over £500, now since lowlay has gone down I have started to trade on betfair and have had similar results. All of their picks are proofed so you can be sure that the results shown on their site are the actual results the members have received. And those of you looking for results here they are:

lay-betting-system-results guide laying horse racing systems

Not too bad are they? These are the results from putting them on for £100 a lay.

So Martin's Better Betting is going into my approved category and I recommend that anyone looking to add a laying selection service into their betting portfolio to check this out.



http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment