Tuesday 12 October 2010

Bulletproof Bets Review - Scam?

So another massive launch is going on today and this time around the systems name is Bulletproof Bets. As far as I can tell before the launch (this is being written 4 hours prior to opening) this is basically a arb service/software. It works off of 6 bookmakers and will tell you when bets are able to make guaranteed profits as a result of the odds provided by differing bookmakers. As always with arb service/software the entire review will depend entirely on how many arbs we are given per day and also how long it takes the bookmakers to close out any of the opportunities that are created through these arbs. With this in mind I will be buying my copy when it comes out and will be trialling this service for at least a couple of weeks before I will make my verdict. If you want to help me with my review all you need to do is use the link below to buy the system and then email me mike (at) topbettingguides.com to get involved. Click here to learn more about the Bulletproof Bets Service If you want to wait and hear  my review in a couple of weeks then pop your email in the box below and I will let you know when I have published my findings:

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment