Friday 1 April 2011

Free Weekend Football Tips - 02.04.11

Right,
 
So its been a while since I sent out any football tips. That's because, as some of you know, I hate international football, particularly friendlies and therefore my betting reflects this so I just don't bet on it. However now that the premiership is back my tips are back!
 
The past two weeks I have had several people emailing me asking if I had just quit doing my tips; do not worry you can't get rid of me that easily. However for those of you who want a more consistent free tipping service and still continue receiving my semi-frequent tips you might want to check out this service:
 
 
No catch here, this service gives out free tips on a daily basis, on days without football its more horse racing oriented but it still gives out a good deal of football tips.
 
My tips will still be here for all the big occasions though (Champs league, premier league etc.)
 
So enough nonsense let's get down to the tips for this weekend's football:
 
Wigan v Tottenham - Back Tottenham to win @ 2.4 with Bet365
 
Man City v Sunderland - Back City to win (-1) - Click here for latest odds


Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 


http://www.topbettingguides.com

1 comment:

  1. Is it mainly Premier League that you provide free football tips for? Also what is your strike rate for last season? Interested in following your tips regularly next season.

    ReplyDelete