Thursday 26 May 2011

Barcelona V Man Utd - Free Bets!!

Right,
 
So just a quick note from me before I let you have two of the best bookmaker bets I've seen all season. As you know I mainly bet on the English Premier League and other high quality football matches. So over the summer you will hear from me very sparingly. I will pretty much keep giving you tips on some of the better sport that is going on and will let you know of any great bookie offers that are available or about any free trials I hear about for tipping services.

Apart from that I will be back at the start of the new season with a whole new year of free tips, now check out the two bookie offers below!
 
Bet365
 
Bet365 are offering a risk-free in-play bet if you make your pre-match bet with them. This means if you bet £50 on United to win before the game, you can bet £50 risk-free in-play on whatever you want! It's as simple as that! Also if you do not have a Bet365 account you can still qualify for upto £200 in free bets when you open an account!
 
 
Paddy Power
 
Paddy Power are pretty much famous for their money back offers. Typically they pay money back when long shots come in. However in the Champions League Final PaddyPower are refunding all losing Correct Goal, First/Last Goalscorer and Scorecast Bets if Barcelona WIN.
 
That's right just on the Barcelona WIN. Barcelona are odds on to win this game so the ball is definitely in our court. You can use this opportunity to back a sneaky 1-0 United or you can put the Hernandez first goal, Messi first goal, whatever the hell you want!
 
 
It is estimated that these two bookmakers alone are going to lose upto £5m depending on how the results go. 
 
Make sure you are there to cash in on this windfall!
 
If you hear of any more great Champions League Free Bets email me and let me know!
 
 
 
Mike
 






 
  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment