Thursday 7 July 2011

Rollback Tipster Review - Scam?

Rollback Tipster has finally released itself to the public today. This is a service I have been looking forward to testing out for a while because I heard a lot about the winners this system was getting while in BETA mode and now its finally released to the public I'm hoping it carries on that trend. Rollback Tipster is primarily a backing service and as the site shows you will be backing (and winning hopefully) with horses upto 30/1. The site shows how they once hit back-to-back 20/1 winners. As with all Tipping services I will review this service for a number of weeks and then update with my findings. If you do not want to wait that long you can get involved via the link below: Click Here to Learn More About the RollBack Tipster Service Or if you would like to wait for the results of my review before making any decision then pop your email in the box below to learn when it is available!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment