Friday 4 November 2011

The Finest Tipster Review - Scam?

So the finest tipster has opened its doors for new members. The Finest Tipster is as the name would suggest a tipping service that mainly operates in the horse racing market. Tips are sent out daily and the sales page suggests that a nice amount of profit can be made per month just by following their tips. Also the finest tipster has stated that they will only be accepting 200 people. I don't know if this is just a marketing ploy or if it is the real deal but I thought I would let you know anyway. As with all tipping services I will give it a month or two to see how the results go before I release my findings. If you want to learn more about this service use the link below: Click Here to Learn More About the Finest Tipster Service Or if you would like to wait for the results of my review before making any decision then pop your email in the box below to learn when it is available!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment