Friday 9 December 2011

Free Bets for This Weekend's Football

Right,
 
So a pretty incredible weekend of football is lined up with El Clasico and a massive match between Chelsea and Man City (technically that's monday so we'll call it a 3 day weekend). As such all of the bookies are climbing over themselves to be the ones you make the bets with, and they are coming out with some decent offers:
 
My favourite offer comes from 365 who are giving a risk free 50GBP bet inplay if you place a bet before kick-off.
 
As always with this type of offer I am just going to double up on my original bet, meaning I will effectively have 100GBP wagered while on really risking 50GBP! It's still early days but my money is likely to go on the Man City win!
 
 
Also if you are not already a member 365 still offer their 200GBP in free bets to new customers, not sure how this will work with monday's free bet offer but it's worth a look
 
 
That's not all ive got for this email,
 
PP are also offering some pretty decent money back specials on first goalscorer, correct score and scorecast bets this weekend as part of their money back December.
 
 
If Messi or Ronaldo score the last goal in El Clasico, MONEY BACK
If Pedro Crouch scores at anytime in the Super Sunday encounter MONEY BACK
If there is a goal in the final 5 minutes of the Chelsea v City match, MONEY BACK
 
A nice triple header of money back specials there for you, I'm not into the first goalscorer and the correct score markets, but if I was here is what I would bet on;
 
Higuain, first goal 6/1
Adebayor, first goal 5/1
Balotelli, first goal 7/1
 
 
obviously I would wait until the lineups are announced before placing my bets!
 
If you hear of any more great special offers let me know I always love a good offer!
 
 
Cheers
Mike
 


 


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment