Monday 14 September 2009

The Ultimate Sports Betting System Exposed - Customer Email

Hey, Just thought I'd share this that someone just sent over to me, they say they received it from the guys over at the ultimate sports betting system exposed.
From: Steve (steve@expert-bet.com)
Sent: 14 September 2009 14:19:23
To: <removed>
Hi, My name is Steve and I'm a member of Mark Riley's expert-bet.com team. I have only this newsletter to tell you that I'm a first member who will leave this team. I'm a designer of this system and a lot more but some of members of expert team are too greedy. and they just want cash, cash, cash…. I told them that this system is designed only for major leagues and we should sell only system to customers. Premium picks should be free for those customers. But no, they want to test my system on other leagues – but they failed!!! LOST MATCH TODAY!!! There are only 20-30 such bets per year. But of course… why not to sell more?? Well, NOT ME!! Copies of bookmakers account are mine, system is mine, 100% truly sure picks are mine… I don't need to steal others people money! I'm a honest guy and my name won't be under expert-bet anymore! What should you do? Definitely ask for refund! Or you can try your luck with them. But did you solve the problem? No. You lost. It is true there is always up and down with sports betting but with reliable tipster you should make a very good profit. Who am I? You will 100% hear for me in near future! I will open my own service with REAL one and honest service!! My only problem is web design and how to build up a website. I'm a sport bettor, not a web designer. But I will solve this problem in a week or two… All premium members if you want to get into REAL HONEST SERVICE and if you want to follow my personal picks, advices, insiders please e-mail me to: player79@gmail.com Just drop me an email and you will be on my personal mailing list! You will only get all information's about my honest service. I want to help you to make money – which you lost with expert-bet! If you don't reply to me I wish you all the best in your betting future. e-mail: player79@gmail.com Regards, Steve Not sure what to make of that but it sure as hell makes me trust that system a whole lot less! sports picking service

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment