Monday 1 February 2010

The Spread Professional Review - Nice Guide To Sport Spread Betting

I have been betting now for more years than I care to remember. I had always known about Spread Betting but had never truly understood exactly what it was and how it worked. That was until I read this guide: http://www.spreadprofessional.com Then just yesterday I was placing my very first spread bet, truth be told I was nervous as hell mainly because for my very first Spread Bet I had decided to bet on a match where I had absolutely no clue what was going on! It was a lower league Australian cricket match and I had backed the total runs! The game started well with the teams slogging balls all over the park and I was happy as Larry. I was so happy in fact that I decided to 'close out'. Which as SpreadProfessional taught me meant that I was guaranteed a profit of 130 runs (at £5 a run you can see why I am so pleased!) Effectively speaking instead of having just a standard bet on the outcome where I could have won maybe £20 I inturn made £650 because I placed a spread instead! Obviously I am not expecting results like this everytime but that money is going straight into the holiday fund! So if you want to learn more about the opportunities presented by Spread Betting I definitely recommend you check out: http://www.spreadprofessional.com It's a must read before you dive off in to the exciting world of Spread Betting. Click Here to Visit the Spread Professional Site

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment