Monday 1 February 2010

There are Thousands of 'Failed' Systems...

In fact there are so many systems that I have decided from now on to just not even write about the majority of the failed systems, this is mainly due to time constraints. I have therefore decided that systems and pick services will be going through a quality control type of process before I will even review them. This will hopefully free up more of my time so I can actually supply you guys with quality systems. This means if you come here searching for information about a particular system and it is not here it means one of two things... 1) I looked at it and thought it was too crap to even mention 2) I have never heard of it Either way if you are considering buying the system just send me an email and I will let you know what I think of the system in question. For system owners this  means if you want me to review your system it needs to be able to stand up to common sense logic. For example I will instantly turn away any systems that claim to know the secrets to beating roulette. If you want to get in contact with me then to get my opinions or help with a particular system just email me: mike (at) topbettingguides.com Happy Bankroll!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment