Thursday 10 March 2011

Free Europa League Tips - 10/03/2011

If you enjoy these free tips feel free to use the like button ----->

So we have been subject to some massive Champions League matches over the last two days, unsurprisingly Arsenal were outplayed by Barcelona in a game that saw them have a man sent off for having a shot! Strange game football at times. Tottenham fought well and earned themselves passage through to the next round thanks to a hard earned 0-0 draw to AC. And now the Champs League is done for another week we set our eyes to Europa League action, and as a tribute to Betfair, who are this week rolling out a whole new in-play betting platform (Click here to learn more) I am going to be making my bets and monitoring them to see if I can pull out early for decent profits. My Bets for tonight's action are: Braga v Liverpool - Liverpool WIN - 2.68 on Betfair (at the time of writing) Kiev v City - DRAW - 3.35 on Betfair (at the time of writing) As I intend to bet in-play on these markets I may pull out at any time, if you play along you will obviously have your own profit goals and loss limits so you may do things differently than I will. However my initial idea is to pull out if Liverpool go 1-0 up in the first half, assuming I get a decent return on my money and pull out if the Man City game is still a draw (again assuming a decent return on my money). If both games go into the 2nd half without me being able to take a profit then I will either let them play out or try to break even depending on how the game is going, I will not take a loss. Click here to learn more about Betfair's in-play platform

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment