Monday 7 March 2011

Free Monday Night Football Betting Tips

Some would say that even a win tonight for Chelsea wont help them much in the title race; they are already too far behind. Well while I believe it is rather unlikely that they will be able to mount a comeback of that proportion to lift the title I also believe that the Chelsea players, fans and coaches will believe it can be done so we can expect a big performance from Chelsea tonight. Bet365 agree also taken from this mornings press release:
Punters won't be surprised to learn that Chelsea are rock-solid favourites to be the top scoring Premier League side this weekend as Blackpool host. bet365 spokesman Steve Freeth revealed: "It's not often we go as low as 1/5 for an away team but we'll be shortening Ollie's odds for the England job if his side leaves Stamford Bridge with anything other than a defeat! Expect goals tonight with both teams showing they know how to find the back of the net recently"
For those of you on my free football tips list you will know that I have the second part of an over 2.5 goal double riding on tonights game. But my tip for the rest of you who did not follow along with that bet is to back Over 3.5 goals. I'm not normally a correct score type of guy but if I were to make a prediction I can see this game being 3-1 or 4-1 to the away side *Chelsea*

http://www.topbettingguides.com

1 comment:

  1. Always difficult with the correct score route. I tend to look for more simplistic football betting tips - such as a result or unders/overs or even the asian handicap. There are simply too many variables and too much possibility otherwise. A dodgy penalty here, a contentious offside goal there, a foul that should have been, handball etc.

    ReplyDelete