Thursday 19 January 2012

Dolittle Bets Review - Scam?

Right, So a hot new service is reportedly being launched this tuesday. There is not much information being divulged at the moment all that is being said is this a big winning service from a high flying tipster. What we do know is that this service has been trialled over the past few months and has made quite the killing. We also know that this service is going to be independently proofed so that all the results are above board and proper. I will be updating closer to launch date when there is more information available but for now I will just say that I am going to grab a membership at the time of opening and will be tracking the progress to see just how good it is. If you visit the site now (before Dolittle Bets is launched) they are also giving away a free betting system just for visiting their site, I haven't got it myself yet so I can't state just how good it is, but if you use the link below you can grab it yourself: Click Here to Learn More About the Dolittle Bets Service Or if you would like to wait for the results of my review before making any decision then pop your email in the box below to learn when it is available!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment