Monday 30 January 2012

Profit Of Course Review - Scam?

Right, So I'm ashamed to say that I have let a service slip right by me unnoticed and it is now getting released to the public after what appears to be a successful trial period. Here is the email that I finally read today, They were giving away 2 weeks free trial but unfortunately I was on holiday so I must've skipped over that particular email...
Hey mike, The Profit of course team have received thousands of comments about the free trial access this week... ==> Click here to learn more Just FYI, this isn't going to be up for long -- they're already put off pulling this down once due to the sheer number of comments, but if you wait you're going to miss out on this for good. Here's the *direct* link to the trial page Click the link below and see for yourself right now, while it's on your mind. ==> Grab your free trial before its too late Trust me, you DON'T want to miss this -- this is completely UNIQUE, and personally I think they are freaking *crazy* for doing this. Take advantage before they come to thier sences You've got till the 31st January 2012. ==> If you are too late still grab yourself a membership here... To YOUR Success,
So as I always do with services of this nature I will grab myself a membership and follow up with you guys on good I believe the service really is. To learn more please use the link below: Click Here to Learn More About the Profit Of Course Service Or if you would like to wait for the results of my review before making any decision then pop your email in the box below to learn when it is available!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment