Wednesday 19 May 2010

May 19th Picks - Copa Del Rey Final + Baseball

Right,
 
So 1 win 1 loss resulted in a profit of 7 yesterday! I have had a couple of questions of late asking me why I update all of my results in £ (pounds) and not $ (dollars) especially considering I do alot of my bets on the baseball. 
 
Well the answer to that is quite simple. I use £ (pounds) for my betfair account as it does not allow US citizens to enter so I had to use my UK details, therefore when recording everything down it is much easier to use pounds rather than dollars. Instead of the alternative of having some bets in dollars and other bets in pounds, which would make the total had to understand!
 
Anyway let's play:
 
Football
 
Copa Del Rey Final - Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid - BUY Bookings @ 68 for £10 (if you don't know how Spread Betting works check out www.spreadprofessional.com) 
 
Baseball
 
 Mets @ Nationals - Back Nationals @ 1.69 (back at -1.5 if the line is better than 2.2 in decimal odds) as of making this play the line for the Nationals -1.5 is not available.
 
**REMEMBER**

We always mention in the subject what sports we have made picks for in any given day. This means if you don't see the sport you are interested in then you do not need to open!

To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

We try not to lay any selections above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.

Happy Bankroll,


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment