Thursday 29 July 2010

Horse Laying Services

Horse laying services are great. Typically the way they work is by sending out a horse for you to lay off every day, successful services are often thousands of pounds in profit every month. While owning this site I have the pleasure of trialling a number of these systems so I have compiled a list of the services that are profitting for me at the moment. Due to the nature of sports this list changes from time to time as new services come in and old services become less profitable. So here is a list of Horse Laying Services that we recommend: JustLays - Formerly known as Martin's Better Betting this is one of the services I have been a member of the longest. In the past year and a half I have made a considerable amount of money laying off his selections for £100 a lay. The owner is a very honest guy and the results you can see on the site (click here to see up to date results) are always accurate. To find out more and to check out their recent results click here. TopBettingGuides - This is our own picks service which provides regular lay tips. Now I do not claim to be as profitable as the JustLays service but my service is free and my subscribers are grateful for this. To sign up for my service all you need to do is pop your email in the box below, confirm your email and you will receive my tips straight to your email inbox! .

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment