Wednesday 28 July 2010

How to Lay Horses

In a previous post I discussed just exactly 'What Lay Betting Is', as a follow-up to that post I have decided to show just how easy it is to perform a lay bet. To illustrate this I have take a couple of screenshots just to show how quick you can maek a lay bet on betfair and hopefully this will make it clear to you that lay betting isn't complicated, it is just as simple to do as backing. Hopefully the screenshot below should look familiar to you: how-to-lay-horses This is a standard race screenshot that you should be familiar with if you have done backing before. However we are here to lay so in this example we will be laying Prince Erik. This means that we do not want Prince Erik to win in this race. To lay Prince Erik we need to click the highlighted portion of the screen. how-to-lay-horses-money-input Now all we need to do is input how much we would like to lay off Prince Erik for, in this example I have decided to lay him for £100. Laying him off meant that my total liability for this bet is £295, meaning if Prince Erik were to win the race I would be out £295 and if he lost I would win the £100 stake. Now all that I need to do to finalise my bet is click 'Place Bets' at the bottom of the screen and my bet is done.

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment