Friday 30 July 2010

July 30th Free Horse Lay

Right,
 
So today I have a Horse Racing lay coming to you straight from Bangor. However before that I want to tell you about a new service I have been trialling. Justlays, from the people who brought Martin's Better Betting a service I fully enjoyed, has been running since early June and has already scooped up over £2000 in profits. They do not lay any horse above 3.5 and so far are seeing an incredible strike rate that has sky rocketed them into profits:
 
 
And so onto my lay of the day:
 
Bangor 14:00 - Lay Sassanian on Betfair @ 2.9
 
We try not to lay any selections above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.
 
Remember if you want to receive lays like this with a huge strike rate at least once per day then I recommend Justlays:
 
 
Happy Bankroll,


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment