Sunday 19 September 2010

Auto Bet System X Review - Final Thought

Right so I have read through all of the information provided and followed through a couple of days racing when using the strategy and 'the machine'. The first thing I would like to say about this system is that it really isn't the usual crap that is being pushed recently it is in fact a very educational read. The basic method guide itself is nearly 70 pages in length and it tells you the system and also gives some very good pointers in treating betting as a business more than just a hobby and using discipline when setting targets and your bankroll. The first problem I encountered was how long it would take to go through all of the races in the day to do all of the things that the system requires in order to make bets. However using the machine negates having to do this (however access to the machine comes at an extra cost) and provides you all of the information you need to use this system for all of the races in the day, the machine is actually quite a cool thing to look through. The system itself I found fairly disappointing. It involves betting purely based on historical data of the particular event and nothing to do with the particular horses that are racing. Also it is betting on the favorite and/or the 2nd favorite in a race which as we know makes the winning odds fairly short requring higher strike rates. Overall while I did find the system/guide itself educational and it did actually give me some food for thought when it comes to my personal betting strategies I found myself questioning the basic rules that the system is based on mainly backing the Favourite and/or the 2nd Favourite in a race just because they have won at least a certain % of this particular race in the past and also for some reason adding weight to the 3rd and 5th races of the day for no clear reason that was explained (at least in my opinion). The machine itself is cool and if I agreed with the system's rules I would say it was in everyone's interest to upgrade to unlimited access because without it the system would probably take too long and be too complex for the average punter. Also the price tag as I see it is too high for a product of this nature. I say this mainly because the system that I most highly recommend (Racing Secrets Exposed) is in my opinion just as detailed and contains a much better system with easier to follow rules and is significantly cheaper (just £7). Click here if you want to learn more about Racing Secrets Exposed. One saving grace that Auto Bet System X has are its daily updates from the owner himself. He produces a .pdf file everyday that highlights all of the races and shares some real insights and is a great educational tool in and of itself. So in the end I would say if you treat your purchase of this system as an educational tool as opposed to a get rich quick scheme then you will be quite pleased with your purchase. However if you are looking for a system that tells you exactly what to back without any work on your part then this is not the system for you!

Click here to visit the Auto Bet System X site



http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment