Wednesday 15 September 2010

Racing Secrets Exposed - A Customer Review

Right, So whenever I recommend any guides or services I always love to hear back from you guys about how well it is faring for you. This is mainly because I cannot keep up to date with every system around so I like to hear if a good system has gone bad or a bad system has gone good so I can update this site accordingly! Well a number of you have took me up on this when I recently reviewed Racing Secrets Exposed and I thought as I am somewhat of a expert nowadays when it comes to reading systems (I have literally read thousands of them!) that you may like to see what an actual customer of this system thought...
Hey Mike, Just writing coz you said that you like to hear back from ppl who buy systems based on yr reviews. Well I like this system, it took me a while coz the guide is over 100 pages so they mustve updated it again since you bought. Module 4 and 5 are the juicy bits in it I think coz 1,2,3 were probably aimed at beginers. Still the good bits were like 70 odd pages long anyway. Anyway I bought this about 2 weeks ago and to be honest Ive given up using the guide to find my own lays I just use the lays that they give me in the morning. So far I have won around 90% of my lays but to be fair I dont expect to carry on doing that well all the way but its a nice percentage to start off like. So just wanna say thanks for recomending dis system and giving me that link to grab it for £7 as it gave me a free month with their service as well which i rekon im gonna carry on using. Nice one Mike, Jonno
So there is what Jonno thought of the system when he trialled it, apparently he was happy with the service they provide and no longer uses the guide itself! Personally I use the guide and their picking service so that I can maximise how many lays I do in the one day. Also incase you haven't received it yet the link for the £7 discount and free trial of their tipping service is below: Click here to find out more about this Discount and Trial Also if you have bought any gambling system or service recently and want to share what you thought of them just let me know mike (at) topbettingguides.com

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment