Friday 17 September 2010

Auto Bet System X Review - Just Bought...

Right, So I have just purchased the Auto Bet System X and once I got through the initial upsell of a platinum package I was quite surprised with what I was given. I was given about 8 files to download and 2 videos to watch, certainly a lot more than most systems around these days. Then because I purchased access to 'the machine' I can also access the machine (obviously), which I completely do not understand at the moment but I will watch the videos and get the hang of it. Overall my initial impression based on what I have been given by Auto Bet System X is fairly impressed. Obviously I am going to have to trial this for a while before I can say whether or not it works or not but based entirely on first impressions I have to say it isn't a scam and it looks like the owners have gone above and beyond to provide a decent system. However this could all change after I have thoroughly looked through all of the information and guides given so to be told when I have made my final review pop your email in the box below:

Click here to visit the Auto Bet System X site

Just as a recap here is what was available to me when I initially purchased Auto Bet System X:

The Basic Method

The Basic Method Machine

Racing Grid

Staking Plan

Record Keeping

Record Keeping Worksheet

DVI Reckoner

Odds Converter

Integration Methods

The Machine Free Report

Intro To The Machine

Access to The Machine

Remember if you want to be told when I have made my final review you need to pop your email address in the form given earlier.

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment