Wednesday 24 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - Free Soccer Tipping Service Trial + Free NFL Tips + Free Horse Racing Lays!

Right so I have just sent this email out to my free tip subscribers, however considering it is thanksgiving I thought I would post it here as well so that all of you can grab the free trial on offer and take a look at my tips for tomorrow:


********************************************************


Happy Thanksgiving,


So as you know I am a big fan of the Over 2.5 goal betting market, and based on some of the emails I get so are a lot of you. That's why I thought you might be interested in grabbing a free trial from Soccer Overs.


Soccer Overs is a service that exclusively tips on the Over 2.5 Goals Market and since October is 114 points in profit, meaning if you were betting at £10/point you would be £1140 in profit. If you bet just £1/point then you would still have a nice extra £114 to spend this christmas! Now imagine the high roll bettors who bet at £200 or £300 a point. You would be £22800 or £34200 in profit respectively.


Anyway the reason i'm telling you about them is that they are offering a 7 day free trial to new members, so I thought it would be wrong of me not to tell you about it.




All their past results are available on the site for you to look through as well.


Free Sports Tips


So our Champions League tips went ok, AC Milan won as expected. I'm still surprsied how high their odds were though. I am writing this at the half way mark in the Rangers/Man Utd game, so I already know that my Man Utd/Man Utd First half/Second Half bet has lost, now all I can hope for in this match is that it remains 0-0 so I get my money back from Bet365!


Anyway in my last email I told you I was going to send out tips for the Europa League tonight, however it has just this second dawned on me that there is no Europa League action on tomorrow! So I feel a little bit foolish about that, so because I promised tips I thought I would share with you what I am going to be betting on tomorrow:


NE Patriots @ Detroit Lions - Under 50.50 Points @ 1.90 with Bet365
NO Saints @ Dallas Cowboys - Back the Cowboys on the MoneyLine @ 2.70 with Bet365
Newb 12:30 - Lay Pennellis ~ 3.30
Wolverhampton 18:10 - Lay Crimson China ~ 2.40 (These odds are what is available at the time of writing, they will probably have changed a lot before the start. You will need a betfair account to place these bets)


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment