Friday 19 November 2010

Sure Bettor Review - Scam?

So again we have another big system launch hitting the shelves. Normally I would buy this system and do a full review on it but this time I honestly cannot be bothered, and I'll show you why:
P.S. Remember, unlike with the usual betting systems, with Surebettor you're actually guaranteed 100% to make a profit on every bet. It's just the way the system works. And once you take the 5 minutes necessary to install it on your PC, it runs automatically in the background for as long as you want…
This was taken straight from the Sure Bettor website and is the main reason I am not going to buy. This system guarantees that you will make a profit on every bet. I can't see how that is true. Imagine profitting on every wager you made, its just a ludicrous statement. Because of that I am reluctant to spend the £47 reviewing something I am 90% sure is utter crap. If you have actually bought this system feel free to email me mike (at) topbettingguides.com what you think because I am willing to take a closer look if it has some merit, but at this moment in time I can't see how it does. If you are actually looking to profit from Horse Racing then I suggest you read Racing Secrets Exposed. It is a 100 page guide that will teach you how to profit from horse racing, it is not some bogus system that guarantees profits on every bet. Click here to learn more about Racing Secrets Exposed. If you are interested in getting my reviews before they are published here on site, then sign up to my email newsletter by putting your email in the box below:

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment