Tuesday 23 November 2010

Soccer Overs Review - Over 2.5 Goals

So as regular readers of this site will know I am a big fan of the Over 2.5 goal bet so what better tipping service to try out than one that exclusively tips on the Over 2.5 Goals Market. Soccer Overs is the name of the service and it is run by a professional punter by the name of Dave. Dave says on his sales page that he has developed a formula that allows him to crack the Over 2.5 goal market. He is so sure that his tips will make us money that he offers a 7 day free trial. One of the good things about this service is that it operates all year around. This means you will still receive tips when the English Premiership is on summer break, which is great, it means I can still get my football fix throughout the year. For the purposes of this review I trialled the service for 30 days. While I was a member the email was 100% reliable. It arrived without fail before midday every day. The only problem I faced when performing my review was that Dave tells you to place the bets on a number of different bookmakers in order to maximise the odds. Obviously this would be very difficult for the average bettor. However if you have a Bet365 account then you will find that you do not miss out on many better odds as bet365 consistently offer, in my opinion of course, the highest odds around of any traditional bookmaker. Dave recommends that you start with a 100pt bankroll so I started my review with a £1000 bankroll. Here are my combined results from my review. Start - £1000 Review Length - 30 Days Number of Bets - 42 Number of Wins/Losses - 31 Wins/11 Losses Strike Rate - 73.8% Longest Losing Streak - 2 Losses Longest Winning Streak - 11 Wins Final Bankroll - £2252 So in just 30 days I more than doubled my bankroll with this service. Also while I was trialling the service I paper traded betting 10% of my balance as opposed to a flat 10pts as recommended. When doing this my paper balance was over £3000 by the end of the trial. A full match by match breakdown of their results are available here. Also don't forget you can use the link below to grab a FREE 7 Day Trial, meaning you can see how this service works and if it doesn't quite work for you then you can cut and run and not pay a single penny!

Click here to Grab a Free 7 Day Trial of Soccer Overs



http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment