Friday 11 February 2011

Weekend Football Tips + New Hot Service

Right,
 
So straight into the action this week, I have a new service I have been using called Fantastic 4 Casts. At first I was a bit hesitant to use this service because I thought it was a bit gimmicky (real word?), you see the tipsters will give you 2 horses and then you are supposed to place a Dutch bet and a Reverse Forecast bet on these two horses (if you don't know what either of these bets mean check out the example given on the service's homepage here).
 
Anyway I have been with them since the beginning of the month and they have done pretty well, they are currently over 27 points in profit for me and they have only hit 2 reverse forecasts this month, once they start getting those in the profits should explode. In the past the service has had reverse forecasts come in at 33/1 50/1 100/1 and once even 800/1 however I think bets like that are once in a blue moon! Anyway those of you interested in this type of betting should check it out:
 
 
And now onto the good stuff, my free tips for this weekends footy:
 
Liverpool v Wigan - Back Liverpool (-1) @ 2.05 with Bet365
 
Blackpool v Aston Villa - Back Aston Villa to WIN @ 2.20 with Bet365
 
I wanted to bet on the United/City encounter as well but the odds just weren't what I was hoping for, should be a cracking game though.
 
All the best,
 
 
 


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment