Saturday 17 September 2011

Five Level Racer Review - Scam?

So five level racer has finally hit the shelves this week. There has been talk in the betting scene for a while that a new powerhouse laying system will arrive and now it has been unveiled. The premise behind five level racer is finding short priced favorites that are not going to win and laying them on exchanges like betfair. As with all laying systems the true test is whether or not you can get a high enough strike rate to counter the inevitable losers crushing your bank. This is what I am going to be looking at when I conduct my review of this system. Luckily for me there is a great trial offer going at the moment for a pound so at least I can conduct my review on the cheap! To learn more about this system use the link below: Click Here to Learn More About the Fiver Level Racer System Or if you would like to wait for the results of my review before making any decision then pop your email in the box below to learn when it is available!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment