Monday 12 September 2011

Tuesday Champions League Betting Tips

Right,
 
So the Champs League is back with us and this season could prove to be the most challenging for the English teams. I'm fully expecting City and United to claim top spot in each of their groups, Chelsea and Arsenal might struggle if they don't pick up some good form, Arsenal especially.
 
Before I share what I will be betting on for Tuesday's games I thought I would share with you a free football betting system, some of you may have already seen it and if you have I apologise. I normally don't condone following betting systems because they usually are expensive and don't work, but this one is free so I'll share away. It is 100% free but you will need a facebook account to access:
 
 
PaddyPower have an interesting moneyback offer for the Tuesday games. They will refund losing bets if there is a goal in the last 5 minutes of the Chelsea and Arsenal games. As usual with PaddyPower this only applies to certain markets and if you do not already have an account with them you can get a 20GBP/EUR free bet, click here to find out more about the money back and free bet offers
 
My bets for the Tuesday night games are as follows:
 
Barcelona v AC Milan - Back Over 2.5 Goals - Click here for latest odds
Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal - Back Over 2.5 Goals - Click here for latest odds
 
I don't normally do correct score bets but if I was going to take part in the PaddyPower money back offer I would go for a Chelsea 2-0 victory. As I say though I don't usually make correct score bets so might not do this bet. Click here for more information about PaddyPowers money back specials.
 
So that's it for the Tuesday action. If I have more bets for Wednesday I will send them to you as well.
 
Take it easy
 
Mike
 
 
 
 
 


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment