Thursday 15 September 2011

Free Bet from Bet365 For This Weekend

Right,
 
So I hope that you profited well with the European football this week. Those of you who backed the Chelsea 2-0 win will have made a tidy profit while anyone who did another scoreline in that game would have got a refund as there was a goal in the last 5 mintues. Thank you PaddyPower moneyback specials!
 
So now into this weekend...
 
My recommendation for this weekend is simple, grab a 365 account and back the United win.
 
I recommend this because 365 are having a promotion whereby if you place a bet before kickoff they will give you a risk-free bet in-play. 
 
 
This offer is available up to 50GBP/EUR. So what I recommend you do is make your bet before the game and then place the exact same bet right after kickoff. If your bet wins you get 100x the odds as a return. If your bet loses you are only out 50 quid!
 
I will be backing the Man Utd win before kick off and then as soon as it kicks off backing the Man Utd win again. This means at the current odds I will win 83 pound profit if united win the game, if they lose I will only be out 50 quid. Not bad if you ask me.
 
Also if you do not already have a 365 account then you can use the link below to get upto 200GBP/EUR in free bets when you open an account:
 
 You obviously don't have to back the United win, there are lots of other bets you can do, what ever you do though I recommend making the same bet in-play as well so you can double your profits while maintaining the same level of risk!
 
That's it from me hope you have a profitable weekend
 
Mike
 
 
 




  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment