Monday 27 July 2009

False Favourites Review - How good is it?

False favourites is written by accredited trainer in the Betfair academy. His name is Jonathan Burgess. While I was looking around for new systems to review time and time again the name 'False favourites' was  floated around always with positive reviews regarding it. As always I was a little skeptical about this system as I have seen too many false reviews on the internet these days, so I went in with a completely open mind about what I was going to receive. Upon download of the False favourites guide I was initially surprised to see that instead of the usual 20-30 page guide that usually floods the betting markets, this guide was a massive 200 pages. Even though it took me a great deal of time to finally finish through all of the information he provides I was genuinely impressed and came to realise just why he was a betfair accredited trainer. The entire system is an easy to follow run from the basics all the way through to detailed statistics. If you are not looking for a laying system and are infact looking for backing system then I would still recommend taking a look at this guide as I dont think there is anyone out there who would not learn something new by giving this guide a quick look through. The best thing about Jonathans system is that he provides all of his results (that have been independantly checked) on his site, and does not BS anyone regarding these results. If he loses it goes up there no question. Overall this system goes into my approved section and I recommend that any new comers to betting or any guys who are already laying horses on the betting exchanges should definitely check this out. Visit betfair loophole system review Review by Jack

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment