Monday 20 July 2009

LowLay.com Review - Nice Program

Right so today's review comes from the guys over at Lowlay.com. Lowlay.com is a service which, you can probably guess from the name, provides users with a horse each day that is expected to be beaten and is good to lay. Picks are generally sent at 11am every morning by email. I was using it for the period 20th February up to and including the 10th May. During this period there was 71 picks with 54 successful resulting in a 20 point profit using flat bets. During this period the longest losing run was 2 races. Using the picks from Lowlay.com and at the same time using a staking system I am sure I could have made even more points profit. This service was a great change-up from the standard and I would recommend this to others. Also check back soon where I will let you in on a system that I do not recommend whatsoever and I am currently writing up my review on which will be finished tomorrow Visit betfair loophole system review

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment