Thursday 30 July 2009

Football Minister Review - Will it Hold Up?

Today I will be reviewing the Football Minister system. The system is basically based around backing their selections to win on the Asian handicap markets. Once you purchase you are required to download the football minister software onto your computer so you can be supplied with the picks each day, now as I have reviewed a number of sports tipsters I thought this was a very over-complicated method of providing tips. Now on one of the days that I was getting tips I was forced to be on my computer at 5 different points throughout the day, hardly the 'only a couple of minutes a week is required' as stated on their website. So basically this is just a sports tipping service with a sophisticated method of providing picks. The complicated nature of receiving the picks will be completely worth it if the picks provided pull through. Upon purchase of the software it is preloaded with past results which show amazing profits (to be taken with a pinch of salt I reckon). The selections I received through my evaluation period were mainly odds on favourites so a very high strike rate was going to be required to turn a profit. The system during my period with them turned 46 bets out, of those 46 only 26 were successful. Considering the odds on nature of these bets I ended up with a 34.30 loss whilst betting £10 as they advised. Overall I cannot endorse this product as it shows no sign of being able to turn a profit unless their picks drastically improve.

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment