Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Reverse Forecast System - Do not be fooled

As I promised yesterday here is a system to watch out for. The reverse forecast system is quite old now and I first seen it a long time ago and took the plunge soon after. I was completely disappointed. It was one of the worst systems I had ever read and through this website I have no read many! The system is so simple to operate it defies belief that it may work (which it does not, well not enough). The sales page is clearly there just to make the site look better with semi true results, I can't see any losers there. The system tells you to only go with races with 8 or less runners taking part. The system then comes with 4 different parts with each of which being able to deliver multiple selections meaning you will have to place heavy numbers of reverse forecasts when the odds wont even cover them. They advise that you have a bankroll of 200 points but near a month into this system I had lost 143 points nearly 75% of my initial bankroll. Highly Not Recommended! Click here for a system that is.

no-money-2

Click the poor man to visit the site, I thought I would give you a visual representation of what I looked like after this system. Review by Jack

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment