Wednesday 5 August 2009

Vestin Sports Final Review

Well this review is coming to an end and we are finishing with a magnificent total of $1094.67. Not a bad little total for just under a month of bets Overall I have to say Vestin Sports was one of the best picking services I have worked with and is definitely well worth the monthly fee If you want to read my initial review of Vestin Sports then click here. If you want to read my the 30 day review then click here. If you want to head on over and get involved with Vestin Sports then click here Starting Bankroll - $500 Finishing Bankroll - $1094.67 Profit ($) - $594.67 Profit (%) - 118.93% Nothing to be sniffed at a 118% over a span of 30days. That is why I am going to put Vestin Sports in the approved category!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment