Wednesday 12 August 2009

Illuminatus System Review - More Fiction than Fact!

When I first got wind of this system the name really tickled me as it comes from the bad guys in the prequel book to the DaVinci Code! But all that aside this is about racing not fiction. The system itself is very simple to operate and selections can be made in a mere 5-10 minutes the night before any race. The system itself has 8 rules of which my initial impression was that they would definitely not hold up as they made little to no practical sense! But I decided to test the system over 3 weeks laying the selections found using a 1% of £5000, I used a bankroll of £5000 knowing that the review would finish before major damage could be done to the bankroll or so I thought 2 weeks into the system and 44 selections resulted in 11 losses and over £7000 in the tank. As with pretty much all laying systems the hit rate was pretty good (75%) but then when the selection did end up winning it hit the bank hard, especially because the horses that got selected were quite large in odds. Now when I look back over the sales page I really do believe what I read in the DaVinci Code more than what the sales page tells me. I am putting this into my failed systems section and recommend you check out other systems! Visit illuminatus system review

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment