Monday 10 August 2009

Football Laying Code Review - How Does it Work? and Does it Work?

Right so the next review on the cards is for the Football Laying Code. When I got my hands on a copy of the guide to start with I thought that it was a lot shorter than most of the guides I have read recently but once I finished I realised it was just simply because it had no random filler content that most other guides have. This guide is just straight to the point telling you what to do and when. There are basically 3 stipulations that must be met in order for a bet to be placed and they are outlined within the book. Because there are generally quite a few selections that can be made a day I am only going to do a weeks 'in-play' review of this guide. My general feeling before I review this guide is that it will work because it seems to have some good theory behind the selection and the author must have done his homework prior to release. check back for my in play review of Football Laying Code Oh yes forgot to mention as well the guide is based on placing bets in the goal minutes market. Review by Jack

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment