Wednesday 26 August 2009

Tennis Betting Secrets Revealed - William Shepherd's System

Now just to let you know I myself did not review this product but I have heard many people say things about it and what this latest email I received stated really summed up what most people's feelings are: Straight from an email
"I bought William Sheperds tennis secret betting system but that was just a peace of crap I thought. I also attended his premium pick membership site. He hits about 50 % of the games and not over 90 % that he claims. And the ebook is really just some weird mathematical system that I had a real hard time to understand. The funniest thing was when I send him a letter and pointed out that I didn´t understand anything about his calculatuion method. I got an answer were he didn´t try to explain his system and make it easier to me. Instead he send me 4 free picks from some tennis tournament. 2 won and 2 lost. I ended up on his premium picks because I stuck in their and kept questioning his system so to keep me to shut up he let me attend his premium picks for two months for free. But I didn´t make any money from this premium service. How he made 330.000 pounds from his system is the biggest mystery since the egyptian pyramids."
So there you have it; 2 things to learn from that email, first tennis betting secrets revealed is not so hot and secondly if you complain enough you will get free stuff! Anyway since I have not reviewed this system personally I can not put it in the failed section so I would like some more of you to submit your comments about this system. find tennis betting systems on topbettingguides.com

http://www.topbettingguides.com

3 comments:

  1. Tennisbettingsecrets.com was probably the worst experience I had buying picks. Day after day he sent me many losers, and being all high priced favorites this made it twice as bad. After losing thousands of dollars I finally had to pull the plug before he totally wiped me out. This guy couldn't even hit 50% and like I said all favorites. So I quit and when I asked for a refund of the remainder of my subscription, he totally ignored me. I had 2 months left and wanted out but he didn't care one bit. Client satisfaction is not on this guys list, only taking your money and handing you some crap based on a few good runs he had in the past. Do not give this guy your money or you're going to lose much more. If this guy actually had a winning product he could easily stand up for it, but instead he quietly hides like a coward and hopes we just go away. But the fact is that his picks are terrible and he knows it. He doesn't care about us at all. He doesn't mind making promises and then send us into ruin as long as he gets paid. It's too bad that sometimes we have to run across scum like this guy "WILLIAM SHEPHERD", but it happens so I'm letting you know. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a very good experience with his picks. I am about £2200 ahead after one month. The strike rate is really good. On a couple of days he gave out 100% winners.
    Prices ahave been in the 1.50 - 1.95 range.
    Not sure about the previous comment. A competitor perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wimbledon is on the horizon you always know that summer is just around the corner. One of four Grand Slam tournaments, it's the oldest in the world and for many it has always been the number one. So update with Wimbledon live at BetMcLean

    ReplyDelete