Wednesday 12 August 2009

Soccer Magic Matrix Review - What is it?

As I said over here with the launch of the new Premier League season starting this weekend I have decided to review as many football systems and products as I can so that you can get involved with the best ones asap. With this in mind I decided to get the Soccer Magic Matrix which on its sales page promises:
Soccer Magic Matrix will provide you with the most powerful advantage for placing bets....build-up your profits and generate even more lucrative bets.
Upon purchase I was quite disappointed to find it was a basic bet calculator with a few advanced functions which really only helped with Dutching your bets. Although I do actually like the functions the calculator can do I cannot condone the price tag that has been attributed to it. Although if you have £60 to spare it would be a handy accessory. However for those that do not want to shell out this kind of cash I recommend you check out http://www.betcalc.com/ to get you hands on a large number of free calculators. Visit betfair loophole system review

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment