Friday 28 January 2011

Automated Bets Review - Final Review

Final Update I know I have only been trialling this system a couple of days, and I will continue to monitor it and if it doesn't change from my opinion (that I am about to share) then I will update this post, otherwise what I say now applies. I am not happy with this system at all. So far it has made 5 tips, of which only 1 has been in the advised odds, so 1 bet was made. Today another 2 tips were released whereby at the moment one horse is 11 to lay and the other 22! So this means that if you do use their advised odds you will not be making that many bets (and therefore have no chance of making the profits they claim you can make) and if you don't use their advised odds you will be laying horses for over 33/1 in some cases. Even when you are using their advised odds you will be laying upto 9/1. To achieve a profit with this you need a 90% strike rate. Another reason I am not happy with this system is the sales page is a lie (pretend shocked face) they say they have video proof of someone's betfair account using this system. But you can see from the video that the guy was betting 5-6 markets a day at least, so far I have received a maximum of 2 tips in 1 day and even then they were disqualified due to high odds! In my opinion if you are looking to make money 'automatically' from horse racing, you should use a proper tipping service that has proper odds and a realistic method of selecting horses (Click here to check out Lay A Day, they're average odds for their lays is around 4/1 and they show consistent profit through my use over the last 2 months) Or if you just want to learn how to successfully identify horses for yourself (this will take longer than an automated method but you have full control over your betting then!) then there is no better, and frankly no cheaper, guide on the market than Racing Secrets Exposed (my review of racing secrets exposed can be read here)

Click here to learn more about Racing Secrets Exposed



http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment