Wednesday 26 January 2011

Automated Bets Review - First Impressions

Right so I have taken the plunge and got my membership for Automated Bets. The system basically works like a tipping service, whereby you login, view the tips and then make your bets. I logged in to my account today and there was 1 tip for a race at 5pm so I will be updating as I go as to how well this is working.

As always with services like this it doesn't actually matter how they come up with the tips just as long as they work, so the fact there is a computer system behind the tips is a bit irrelevant to me I just want to know the tips! The good thing is that (for now anyway) it doesn't seem to be a subscription of any kind, you pay your initial fee and you receive tips indefinitely.

Click here for More Information about the Automated Bets System

If you want to be kept up-to date about this review, and others, and to receive free sports tips then just pop your email into the form below!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment