Friday 14 January 2011

Free Weekend Football Tips

 
So a big weekend of sports lies ahead of us. Some belter football games being shown on television as well.
 
Those of you following the Masters snooker; another favorite got knocked out in Neil Robertson. The Semi Finals are now Ding Jun Hui v Jamie Cope and Mark Allen v Marco Fu. 
 
I think my bets for the snooker this weekend are going to be Ding Jun Hui and Mark Allen to win their semi final matches and then Ding Jun Hui to win the final if that's the way the results work.
 
Weekend Football Tips
 
Right so I spent far too much time this week looking through all of the goal markets for this weekend's football not to bet on them.
 
Stoke v Bolton - Back Over 2.5 Goals
Liverpool v Everton - Back Over 2.5 Goals
Almeria v Real Madrid - Back Over 3.5 Goals
 
I was inspired into looking at the goals markets again when I received an email reminding me of the Soccer Overs service. They bet exclusively on the Over 2.5 goals market so if you like this type of bet then it is definitely something you should look into.
 
 
Take it easy and good luck this weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment