Monday 24 January 2011

Sports Betting Dynamics and Free Tips

Right,
 
So apparently there is a big new tipping service on the scene causing all sorts of stirs, I've already received around 15 emails telling me how good this service is and these emails are not coming from the same people that try to push all those scam systems on us, these are coming from some pretty genuine people so I'm inclined to think this might be the business. 
 
Anyway the reason I am telling you about it now before I have even had a chance to test it myself is that there is a free trial opportunity! All you do is sign up (NO credit card or other payment info is required), receive your free tips for 30 days and then you decide whether you want to join their paid service.
 
If you find the service is not for you then you do not need to upgrade, simple as that.
 
For those of you interested in learning more the following link is for you:
 
http://topbettingguides.com/go/sbdynamics/ (in case you cannot click the above link)
 
So moving onto my free tips for the mid-week football:
 
Blackpool v Man Utd - Back Over 3 on the Goal Line @ 1.95
Wigan v Aston Villa - Back Aston Villa WIN @ 2.30
 
 
Other than that have a profitable week,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment