Saturday 27 March 2010

1 Horse Racing, 1 Football, 1 Entertainment - Bookies Secret Review Information

Right, I had a couple of emails after my post yesterday saying that I had been a little bit harsh on the Bookies Secret, so on monday I will buy it and give it a fair review right here for all to see! So check back for that!
So no picks yesterday but I've got a couple for you today. Now we always treat betting very seriously here so sometimes we miss the entertainment side of it so with that in mind, and the fact I am going out drinking with some friends today I have decided to put a rather tasty bet on which you will see down below:
Horse Racing
16:15 @ Doncaster - Lay Chain of Events @ 2.9
Football
Back the Rangers + Man Utd Double with Betfair at 2.44
The Rangers game kicks off in 30 mins so if you do not get this email in time replace Rangers with Arsenal, worse odds on the double but still good value.
Also as for the fun bet I am doing today, it's the Super Heinz 120 bets including all the doubles trebles quads etc. for the following teams:
Crystal Palace, Rangers, Everton, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barcelona (Remember this bet is not a serious bet I have placed 10p per selection so am only risking £12, I have only made it for a bit of excitement while out with the lads!)
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:
http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/
Remember that we do not lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again.
Happy Bankroll,


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment