Friday 26 March 2010

The Bookies Secret Review? And Today's Picks

Right,

So the bookies secret has finally launched today after all the hype surrounding it. Personally I don't think I will even bother buying it as I can't see it being any different to all of the other 'miracle' systems out there. If you do end up buying it please email me mike (at) topbettingguides.com. I may end up buying it just to make a review on topbettingguides but who knows.
 
I don't like the idea of just buying a system because the best systems evolve over time, they require constant tinkering on an almost daily basis and because of this whenever you buy a system the core of the system or 'the rules' could be obsolete within hours and no longer work! This is why whenever I publish anything I try to make it a learning tool so punters can become more profitable through increased betting knowledge not by following some outdated system.
 
Sorry for that little rant there as I said I have no idea what this system is like in comparison to others so if you are interested in buying the link is below and remember when you do buy please email me and let me know!
 
 
And no onto the picks; which there are none. Sorry guys but Friday is quite possibly the worst day for betting, all of the good sports don't play any games tonight and any that do I can't find any decent plays for. The horse racing is usually fairly flat on a friday in anticipation of the weekend's racing (excluding of course major festivals!)
 
For those of you desperate for a bet Wigan might be a good punt against Leeds in the Super League but I am not doing it so I am not including it in my results!
 
Sorry if this was just a huge waste of time for you...
 
Happy Bankroll




  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment