Wednesday 24 March 2010

24th March 2010 - 1 horse racing pick, 1 football pick

Right,
I know I normally only provide picks every so often but I am hoping to start providing picks on an almost daily basis from now on. I will normally be giving Football and Horse Racing tips, and a number of baseball plays when the season starts up. If you are only interested in certain sports and do not wish to read any other sports picks I will be saying what picks I have made in the subject of the email so you can choose to read or ignore at your own choosing
Horse Pick:
15:15 @ Haydock -  Lay Marcus @ 3
Remember all our lays are for £100 and we do not lay above 4.
Football Pick:
Manchester City vs Everton - Lay Manchester City @ 2.18
As we have decided to start taking this free picking service seriously you can view all of our picks/results here:
Remember to get these picks straight to your inbox early in the day click the free picks button on the left side of the screen!


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment