Tuesday 30 March 2010

2 Horse Picks - 2 Football Picks + Sports Arbitration Information

Right,
 
Really thought that yesterday was going to be my first losing bet, but fortunately for me Tevez is on good form at the moment and a hat-trick pulled my bet into safety. Tonight we have some good Champions League Football to look forward to so I have made my plays for that below. Also I received an email telling me about a Sports Arbing site that I though you guys might be interested in, I have not used them myself but may take a plunge in a couple of weeks when the number of systems I am trialling begins to decrease!
 
To read the email I received about the Sports Arbing site that supposedly (I say supposedly because I never seen it myself not because it isnt true) made £3,974.30 completely risk free last month click the link below:
 
 
Football
 
Bayern Munich v Manchester Utd - Back Berbatov to Score at Anytime for £20 @ 5 on Betfair (You should be able to get better odds as well as the market is not so great at the moment liquidity wise, he is 7/4 on traditional bookmakers)
 
Bayern Munich v Manchester Utd - Back Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.16 on Betfair
 
Horse Racing
 
Fontwell 30th March 14:00 - Lay Diktalina @ 2.10
Fontwell 30th March 17:00 - Lay Fleur de Vassy @ 1.90 (1/2 Unit)
 
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.





 
  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment