Thursday 25 March 2010

1 Horse Racing Pick Today

Right,
 
Good plays yesterday easy win in the horse race and then a decent win by Everton to make me go 2 for 2 on the day. A number of you emailed me saying that you had another tipster recommend laying Everton, and even though I was right in the end and they were wrong you should probably in the future go with your other  tipster as if you start missing out picks your stats for them will not be complete and accurate and then there is no point in using them! Hope that makes sense!
 
There is darts on later tonight so I may email again if I have any plays but just the one play today...
 
Horse Racing
 
25/03/10 -17.45 Thurles - Lay Lambro @ 3.05 (1/2 unit)
 
Remember do not lay above 4 on betfair and our tips are based on 1 unit = £100. You can adjust based on your bankroll.
 
Also the results from all of our plays will be put here:
 
Happy Bankroll




  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment