Wednesday 25 August 2010

Arbitrage Spy Not A Scam Just Crap

So the other day I told you I would be buying the Arbitrage Spy system. So once I managed to guide my way through all the great number of upsells and further systems trying to be pushed on me I got my hands on the software. The first thing I noticed is that there are absolutely no instructions that come with the software whatsoever.  Now I am used to using complex betting software so after a while I managed to get the hang of it but I can easily see how inexperienced computer users or even intermediate computer users will have trouble using this properly. It really does amaze me that someone can go through all of the marketing efforts that they have gone through and not actually make an instruction manual! Once I managed to actually grasp how to use the system I found that it simply did not work. I would be searching for possible arbs and the system would highlight that one was available but I would check on betfair only to find the odds were such that an arb was not available. So either the system has a lag in it that fails to properly highlight arbs or it purposely highlights arbs to make the user believe the system works. Either way in the couple of hours I spent testing the software it highlighted a number of arbs, none of which were available when I checked betfair (I had a betfair window open simultaneously so there was no time delay). So my final opinion on this software is that I dont believe it is a scam like a number of other systems out at the moment I just believe it is crap! Simple as. Perhaps if the people who made this system read this review they will take on board what I have said and version 2 will be much better, however somehow I doubt this will happen. If you enjoyed this review and it helped save you money why not help others as well by clicking the little 'like' button in the corner of this post. To be kept up to date with the latest scam, crap and great systems just pop your email in the box below and you will be first to know when I make new reviews. You will also receive all of my free sports tips so just pop your email in the box below!

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment