Monday 9 August 2010

Football Betting Challenge 10/11 + Free Horse Lay

Right,
 
So the new football season is underway in the UK and with any luck it will prove to be one of the most profitable yet...for us! This year I am going to be doing a 1 year challenge which will hopefully prove that through proper money management and team selection that it really is possible to take a relative small starting balance and turn it into something truly amazing!
 
I will have all of the details fine tuned within the next couple of days and will send you an email when I have it all ready!
 
Anyway onto the horse racing for today and I have another lay for you today:
 
Wind 9th August - 19:40 - Lay Wild Geese @ 3.05 on Betfair
 
Have a great football season and watch out for my new challenge coming in a few days!
 
Happy Bankroll,


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment