Tuesday 10 August 2010

August 10th Free Horse Lay

Right,
So I have thought a little bit more about the new football season challenge and I have decided that I am going to stick with just the one bookmaker (that I have not decided upon yet so if you have any preferences just email me) for the whole season; this way everyone who follows along will be able to get in on the exact same odds and take part in any special offers that the bookmakers are offering at any given time!
Full details will be released before the first games on Saturday so check in Friday's email for more.
Anyway onto the main point of today's email; the horse lay of the day:
Nott 10th Aug - 18:20 - Lay Forjatt @ 3.2 on Betfair.
Happy Bankroll and check back Friday for football challenge!


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment